Are you interested in working with one of the most popular cleaning company in the United States of America? Kustom Kleaning is currently hiring series of qualified personnel to join their dynamic as a cleaner or porter.
Who is a Cleaner or Porter?
A cleaner or portal is an individual who is charged with the responsibility of effectively cleaning and maintaining the hygiene and sanitation of assigned area or facilities. He will be responsible for the effective cleaning and sanitizing of offices, homes, kitchens, facilities, hotels, and other public areas. He will perform the perfect and timely sweeping and mopping of floors as may be required, effective cleaning and sanitizing of washrooms, dusting and cleaning of gadgets and furniture.
Cleaners at Kustom Kleaning
|Job Location||Clayton, North Carolina|
|Job Type||Full Time and Part Time|
|Required Educational Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Minimum Age Qualification||18 years|
|Hiring Company||Kustom Kleaning|
|Shift Hours||7.30am – 4.30pm (30 – 35 hours per week)|
|Pay||Upto $700 per week|
Job Responsibilities of Cleaners at Kustom Kleaning
Successful candidates are required to effectively perform following functions
- Proper and efficient cleaning of assigned surfaces
- Timely replacement of toiletries and hand towels in the wash room
- Efficient dusting of furniture and gadgets in the room
- Sweeping and mopping of floors
- Efficient cleaning and sanitizing of washrooms
- Proper and efficient mopping and polishing of floors
- Efficient scrubbing and cleaning of windows
- Efficiently responding to guest queries and concerns
- Proper picking up of trash and debris
- Emptying and disposal of trash cans and debris
- Efficient washing and cleaning of basins, bowls, and urinals
- Using cleanser for the proper and effective removal of stains
- Wiping and damping of tile walls and all exterior surfaces
- Timely restocking of cleaning supplies in storage spaces
- Spotting and cleaning of dirt on the carpets and rugs
- Follow effectively set rules in the operation of power tools and cleaning chemicals
- Keep all equipment in proper and effective order
- Sourcing and requesting for cleaning supplies
- Foster and maintain excellent connection with team members and guests
- Cleaning and sanitizing of offices and homes
- Proper and effective washing and changing of linens
- Efficient and timely making of beds
- Perform diligently all other assigned duties and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills Required
Successful candidates will be required to meet the pre-requisite skills and qualifications for the job which are as thus;
- Although, educational qualification is not a priority, applicants are required to have a minimum of high school diploma
- Applicant must be authorized to fully work in the country (USA)
- Applicant must be 18years or older
- Previous experience working in a related field is required
- Applicant must be able to effectively work with other team members
- Applicant are required to be able to effectively adhere to instructions from the supervisor
- Exceptional organization skills which will aid the cleaner in the effective sorting and organized of assigned space
- Applicant are required to have excellent communication skills which would be a plus in communicating with team members and supervisor
- Excellent flexibility and adaptability skills which would give the applicant the ability to perform any task at any given time
- Applicant must be strong and energetic which would enable the successful candidates to be able to lift heavy objects that may be required in the course of discharging his duty
- Applicant must be able to work independently and efficiently with other team members
Cleaners Required Experience
Cleaners are categorized into two which are light cleaners and specialized cleaners. Light cleaners doesn’t usually required previous experience although previous experience of a year or two would be an added advantage. Specialized cleaners on the other hand are required to have a minimum of five (5) years experience before they can be considered for the job.
Physical Requirements of the Cleaner
All applicants are required to be strong and energetic since they would be required to walk, bend, sit, crawl, lift heavy objects and lots more during the course of discharging their duty.
The salary may vary depending on the qualification and experience. However, on average, successful candidate will earn between $16.00 – 20.00 per hour.
About Kustom Kleaning
Kustom Kleaning is a family-owned cleaning business established in the year 2003 in Clayton, North Carolina, United States of America. Cleaning is our specialty, but most important is our dedicated personnel in completing required tasks professionally and courteously. Whether you are living in a house, townhouse, apartment or condo, our Kustom Kleaning team delivers a thorough, consistent and reliable clean. We know that you want to be sure you can trust our professionals when they are in your home. Speaking of trust – we trust our tenured and highly-experienced maids. Know that we are sending highly-skilled, hand-picked housecleaners in to your homes.
Kustom Kleaning is an equal opportunity employer as there is no basis for discrimination throughout the employment process in regards to gender, nationality, race, religion, sex, gender and all others as protected by the law.
JOIN WHATSAPP JOIN WHATSAPP JOIN WHATSAPP