Are you interested in working with one of the most popular construction company in the Canada? Armstrong Stucco is currently hiring series of qualified personnel to join their dynamic team as a construction worker
Who is a Construction Worker?
A construction worker is an individual who is charged with the responsibility of effective tending to various machinery used in the construction industry. He will be responsible for the effective sorting, processing, and packing of products and materials. He will perform the perfect and timely tending of materials to machinery as well as the effective mixing, spreading, and pouring of materials at the construction site
Construction Worker at Armstrong Stucco
Job Location Vermont, British Columbia
Job Type Full Time, Contract and Part Time
Required Educational Qualification High School Diploma
Minimum Age Qualification 18 years
Hiring Company Armstrong Stucco
Shift Hours 7.30am – 4.30pm (30 – 35 hours per week)
Pay: Upto $900 per week
Job Responsibilities of Construction Worker at Armstrong Stucco
Successful candidates are required to effectively perform following functions
- Proper and efficient cleaning of the work area
- Proper and effective arrangement of machine parts
- Tending to machine by timely feeding of materials
- Efficient operation of various production machine and tools
- Take proper care and maintenance of production machine and tools
- Mixing, spreading, and pouring of materials as may be required
- Moving of construction materials to the work site
- Take part in the effective preparation of the construction site
- Proper picking up of trash, debris, and other hazardous materials
- Emptying and disposal of trash cans and debris
- Strictly compliance with health and safety guidance in the cleaning of work areas
- Efficient direct/control traffic around the construction site
- Maintain the proper upkeep of construction machine and tools
- Play a key role in the effective erection of scaffolding
- Follow effectively set rules in the operation of power tools and machine
- Keep all equipment and machine in proper and effective order
- Movement of materials and tools within the construction
- Demolishing of structures based on the supervisor instructions
- Maintain a safe and convenient work environment
- Perform diligently all other assigned duties and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills Required
Successful candidates will be required to meet the pre-requisite skills and qualifications for the job which are as thus;
- Although, educational qualification is not a priority, applicants are required to have a minimum of high school diploma
- Applicant must be authorized to fully work in the country
- Applicant must be 18years or older
- Previous experience working in a related field is required
- Applicant must be able to effectively work with other team members
- Applicant are required to be able to effectively adhere to instructions from the supervisor
- Exceptional organization skills which will aid the factory worker in the effective sorting and organized of assigned space
- Applicant are required to have excellent communication skills which would be a plus in communicating with team members and supervisor
- Excellent flexibility and adaptability skills which would give the applicant the ability to perform any task at any given time
- Applicant are required to have excellent project management and time management skills which will aid the successful candidates in the effective tending to production operations.
- Applicant must be strong and energetic which would enable the successful candidates to be able to lift heavy objects that may be required in the course of discharging his duty
- Applicant must be able to work independently and efficiently with other team members
Construction Workers Required Experience
Factory workers doesn’t usually required previous experience as they can learn on the job. Although previous experience of a year or two would be an added advantage.
Physical Requirements of the Construction Workers
All applicants are required to be strong and energetic since they would be required to walk, bend, sit, crawl, and lift heavy objects and lots more during the course of discharging their duty.
The salary may vary depending on the qualification and experience. However, on average, successful candidate will earn between $20.00 – 35.00 per hour.
About Armstrong Stucco
Armstrong Stucco is a Canadian construction company located in Vermont, British Columbia, Canada. It’s one of the leading construction, foundation, and structure company in Canada today with an estimated revenue of $7,000,000.
Armstrong Stucco is an equal opportunity employer as there is no basis for discrimination throughout the employment process in regards to gender, nationality, race, religion, sex, gender and all others as protected by the law.
JOIN WHATSAPP JOIN WHATSAPP JOIN WHATSAPP