Are you interested in working with one of the most popular cleaning company in the United States of America? Sea Candies is currently hiring series of qualified personnel to join their dynamic as a factory of production worker
Who is a Factory or Production Worker?
A factory or production worker is an individual who is charged with the responsibility of effective of various machinery in the production of different products. He will be responsible for the effective sorting, processing, and packing of products and materials. He will perform the perfect and timely tending of materials to machinery as well as the effective operating and monitoring of machine and goods in line with the organization and safety standards.
Factory Workers at See’s Candies
|Job Location||Los Angeles, California|
|Job Type||Full Time and Part Time|
|Required Educational Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Minimum Age Qualification||18 years|
|Hiring Company||See’s Candies|
|Shift Hours||7.30am – 4.30pm (30 – 35 hours per week)|
|Pay||Upto $900 per week|
Job Responsibilities of Factory Workers at See’s Candies
Successful candidates are required to effectively perform following functions
- Proper and efficient cleaning of the work area
- Proper and effective arrangement of machine parts
- Use hand tools and other power tools in the screwing and components together
- Efficient operation of various production machine and tools
- Take proper care and maintenance of production machine and tools
- Proper sorting and packing of products
- Processing and efficient monitoring of production outputs
- Proper inspection and selection of finished products
- Proper picking up of trash and debris
- Emptying and disposal of trash cans and debris
- Strictly compliance with health and safety guidance in the cleaning of work areas
- Efficient operation of forklift and pallet
- Maintain the proper upkeep of warehouse equipment and tools
- Timely restocking of supplies in storage spaces
- Tending of raw materials to the production machine
- Follow effectively set rules in the operation of power tools and machine
- Keep all equipment in proper and effective order
- Movement of materials and products within the factory
- Loading of outputs onto trucks
- Maintain a safe and convenient work environment
- Perform diligently all other assigned duties and responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills Required
Successful candidates will be required to meet the pre-requisite skills and qualifications for the job which are as thus;
- Although, educational qualification is not a priority, applicants are required to have a minimum of high school diploma
- Applicant must be authorized to fully work in the country (USA)
- Applicant must be 18years or older
- Previous experience working in a related field is required
- Applicant must be able to effectively work with other team members
- Applicant are required to be able to effectively adhere to instructions from the supervisor
- Exceptional organization skills which will aid the factory worker in the effective sorting and organized of assigned space
- Applicant are required to have excellent communication skills which would be a plus in communicating with team members and supervisor
- Excellent flexibility and adaptability skills which would give the applicant the ability to perform any task at any given time
- Applicant are required to have excellent project management and time management skills which will aid the successful candidates in the effective tending to production operations.
- Applicant must be strong and energetic which would enable the successful candidates to be able to lift heavy objects that may be required in the course of discharging his duty
- Applicant must be able to work independently and efficiently with other team members
Factory Workers Required Experience
Factory workers doesn’t usually required previous experience as they can learn on the job. Although previous experience of a year or two would be an added advantage.
Physical Requirements of the Factory Workers
All applicants are required to be strong and energetic since they would be required to walk, bend, sit, crawl, lift heavy objects and lots more during the course of discharging their duty.
The salary may vary depending on the qualification and experience. However, on average, successful candidate will earn between $16.00 – 20.00 per hour.
About See’s Candies
See’s Candies is an American company founded in the year 1921 by Charles See and his family in Los Angeles, California. The company focused on the manufacture and distribution of candy (mainly chocolates). The company’s store can be found in over 20 states in the United States of America namely Illinois, Arizona, Hawaii, Texas, Washington, Oklahoma, New York, California, Colorado and others. It also stores outside the country (South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Singapore). The organization is said to have more than 6000 employees and they are looking to add more with a net revenue of $80 million.
See’s Candy is an equal opportunity employer as there is no basis for discrimination throughout the employment process in regards to gender, nationality, race, religion, sex, gender and all others as protected by the law.